– University degree in relevant discipline (accounting/finance or equivalent).
– At least 3 (three) years of experience in accounting/finance and a managerial position.
– Broad understanding of financial budgeting, finance analysis, auditing & tax regulations, codes and other related regulations.
– Good problem-solving skills, task monitoring and the desire to improve finance procedures and processes.
– Demonstrable knowledge and skills with various MS Office applications (excel, word, etc) and with accounting software packages.
– Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
– Strong leadership skills, hard working, conscientious and mature.
– Must be fluent in English with written and verbal communication skills.
– Must be able to undertake a regular field missions to IAR Indonesia’s project site in Ketapang, Kalimantan Barat.