- Male / female max. 35 years old.
- D1/D2/D3/S1 from any reputable university, preferable from communication and journalism.
- Having good communication/presentation skills.
- Being Computer literate and proficient in English.
- Willing to work under pressure and in tight dead lines
- Willing to be located in Ketapang, Kalimantan Barat.
- Write articles in Indonesian or English that will be post for IAR official website.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, partner, employee, and public interest groups.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences.
- Making press release
Salary : Negotiable
Location : Ketapang, Kalimantan Barat