- Male, Indonesian national;
- University degree in veterinary with a minimum 1 (one) year of relevant experience (preferably in wildlife veterinary);
- Proficient computer skill in various MS Office applications (excel, word, powerpoint, outlook);
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to communicate and write in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Ability and wilingness to work in clinic and field/release sites.
- Ensure all medical programme activities are implemented in line with YIARI’s Medical Standard Operational Procedures;
- Ensure the health of our orangutans and a high standard of animal care;
- Help maintain all pertinent medical facilities at the Centre;
- Ensure the fulfilment of the feeding needs of the orangutans in compliance with YIARI’s animal welfare standards;
- Prepare and submit monthly medical reports;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the medical systems;
- Provide necessary advices and information to the Medical Coordinator and Animal Care Takers.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview