Job Vacancy – Stakeholder Liaison Officer, Ketapang – West Kalimantan
Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (YIARI) is a non-profit organization with a focus on the rescue, rehabilitation and conservation of wildlife. Yayasan IAR Indonesia rescues and rehabilitates orangutans, macaques and slow lorises with the aim to prepare these animals for release back into their natural habitat. Yayasan IAR Indonesia also engages in education and awareness programmes that convey messages to the public to treat all animals with compassion and care.
YIARI opened a vacancy for a position as a Stakeholder Liaison Officer, who will be placed at the Orangutan Rescue and Conservation Center, Ketapang – West Kalimantan.
- Male / Female maximum 40 years old.
- Graduates of at least S1 from the Department of Law or equivalent.
- Strong working relationship with stakeholders and the government Institutions.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in the same field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good english skill both writing and speaking.
- Focus, initiative, detail, have good analytical skills and are able to solve existing problems.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, financial and organizational development skills, strong coaching skills and excellent analytical and financial planning skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Conservation organization experience is advantage.
Key Purpose of the Job
The Stakeholder Liaison Officer will be the central point of contact for the local level communicaiton as a whole with government ministries and other Landscape Stakeholders. Will maintain and develop ongoing relationship with the government, private sector parties and civil society. Will be responsible for delivering government information and services at the community level, ensuring two-way communication with the public and coordinating collaboration between government agencies.
- To lead on developing, maintaining and strengthening work relationship with all relevant stakeholders (government, private sector, non government organization, financial institutions, civil society, etc)
- Facilitate coordination between the local Government and YIARI Project partners to ensure on-going communication and outreach.
- Create communication and develop engagement strategies for government and other relevant stakeholders within the landscape.
- To ensure the strong, dynamic, long-term professional relationships and collaboratives are formed and managed successfully with all levels of government, including key local and state government representatives in a professional, timely and effective manner.
- Increase the profile of YIARI’s Project within the Government of Indonesia, identifying potential new Project partners.
- Reviews internal policies, plan and program to ensure consistency with corresponding government regulations and laws.
- Take a lead on the smooth and good communication with public – private sector managers (BKSDA, National Park, LPHD, Palm Oil/Timber concessions) and maintain the relationship with them.
- Liaises and coordinates with relevant Project partners to ensure that all technical agreements and project activities are understood and carried out on time as per the Project proposal and timeline.
For those of you who are able and meet the above criteria, please send an application no later than 30 October 2018 to the email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type an email subject: “Stakeholder Liaison Officer”