FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (Yayasan IAR Indonesia/YIARI) is a non-profit organization with a focus on the rescue, rehabilitation and conservation of wildlife. Yayasan IAR Indonesia rescues and rehabilitates orangutans, macaques and slow lorises with the aim to prepare these animals for release back into their natural habitat. Yayasan IAR Indonesia also engages in education and awareness programmes that convey messages to the public to treat all animals with compassion and care.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill a vacant position as HRD (Human Resource Development) Manager. The selected candidate will be based at our office in Ketapang, West Kalimantan.
- Min. 35 Years Old
- University degree in relevant discipline (HR Management/Psychology/Law or any other related fields)
- At least 3 year(s) of work experience in HR division or in the position advertised.
- Good administrative skills and understanding of employment laws
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, hard-working, conscientious and mature
- Must be fluent in English with written and verbal communication skills
- Discrete with confidential information
- Excellent financial computing skills
- Objective, fair, impartial, honest and unprejudiced
- Professional conduct – a role model to other staff and an ambassador to YIARI
- Living in Ketapang or West Kalimantan
A complete term of reference can be viewed through the following link: TOR
IMPORTANT : Fresh graduates or those who do not fit the general requirements (listed above) are requested not to apply for this post.
Please type “HRD Manager” as an email subject while submitting the job application.
Those who are interested, please send your application along with a full resume and other relevant supporting documents to:
Closing date for submission of applications is April 30, 2018, at the latest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be invited for an interview.