FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (Yayasan IAR Indonesia/YIARI) is a non-profit organization with a focus on the rescue, rehabilitation and conservation of wildlife. Yayasan IAR Indonesia rescues and rehabilitates orangutans, macaques and slow lorises with the aim to prepare these animals for release back into their natural habitat. Yayasan IAR Indonesia also engages in education and awareness programmes that convey messages to the public to treat all animals with compassion and care.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill a vacant position as Finance Manager (FM). The selected candidate will be based at our main office in Ciapus, Bogor, West Java and Ketapang, West Kalimantan.
- University degree in relevant discipline (accounting/finance or equivalent)
- At least 3 (three) years of experience in accounting/finance and a managerial position
- Broad understanding of financial budgeting, finance analysis, auditing & tax regulations, codes and other related regulations
- Good problem-solving skills, task monitoring and the desire to improve finance procedures and processes
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills with various MS Office applications (excel, word, etc) and with accounting software packages
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, hard working, conscientious and mature
- Must be fluent in English with written and verbal communication skills
A complete term of reference can be viewed through the following link: TOR
To those who are interested, please send your application along with a full resume and other relevant supporting documents to:
Closing date for submission is on April 30, 2017, at the latest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be invited for an interview.
Note : Please type “Finance Manager” as an email subject