Job Vacancy – Finance Manager
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (Yayasan IAR Indonesia/YIARI) is a non-profit organization with a focus on the rescue, rehabilitation and conservation of orangutans, slow lorises and macaques. Yayasan IAR Indonesia works together with different stakeholders including the government, private sector and local communities towards the protection of forest habitats, biodiversity, and conservation management.
One of the main threats to orangutan conservation is habitat loss and human-orangutan conflict. Without a holistic approach to the conservation of orangutans it will not be possible to reduce the numbers of orangutans in need of rescue and rehabilitation, and save the species from further decline.
Yayasan IAR Indonesia is urgently looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, qualified and experienced individual to fill a vacant position as Finance Manager. The selected candidate will be based at our office in Ketapang, West Kalimantan and Bogor, West Java.
- Minimum Age 30 years old;
- University degree in relevant discipline (Finance and accounting), with a minimum 5 year experience in a managerial position. Advanced degree may be preferred;
- Proficient computer skills in various MS Office applications (excel, word, powerpoint, outlook);
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to communicate and write in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities;
Able to perform Accounting Functions:
- Recording of financial transactions with predefined conditions (account code, budget code, location code / program).
- Recording / storing financial transactions.
- Classify any financial transactions.
- Interpret and analyze financial information.
- Creating Non-Profit Organization Financial Statements in accordance with PSAK45:
- Financial Position / Balance Sheet Statement
- Activity Report / Income Statement
- Cash Flows Statement
- Conduct Internal Audit
- Tax inspection and report
Able to manage and perform the Financial Functions:
- Manage the source and use of funds efficiently and effectively, for organization activities / business.
- Assess the source and use of funds to determine future financial strategies.
- Creating budgets and analyzing the budgets for investment purposes by managing the risk factors.
- Creating Reports:
- Funding / Financial Sources Report (managing cash flow)
- Use of Funds / Spending Report
- Budget Revenue and Use of Funds
- Ratio Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Investment Report
IMPORTANT : Fresh graduates or those who do not fit the general requirements (listed above) are requested not to apply for this post.
Please type “Finance Manager” as an email subject while submitting the job application.
Those who are interested, please send your application along with a full resume and other relevant supporting documents to:
Closing date for submission of applications is June 30, 2018, at the latest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be invited for an interview.